Franco-American Goum Trek
July 20-28, 2018
From and to Douglas, Wyoming, in the Laramie Peak area.
Trek led by Stéphane de Saint Albin and Alain Priour,
with Father Bill Hill (Douglas, WY) and Father Tanguy-Marie Pouliquen (Toulouse, FR)
Disconnect from the virtual word…
…to reconnect with what really matters!
- Ever felt that life is running too fast, and that you’re not really in control?
- When was the last time you stopped to breath and think?
- Ever realized that the endless hours spent in the virtual world keep you away from what is essential?
- Are you ready to break free from your smartphone for a week?
This is your personal invitation to disconnect from everything that enslaves you, day-in, day-out: social networks (yes, indeed!), worries about time and money, the comfort of your air-conditioned life, any small or severe addictions (tobacco, alcohol, food, etc), any regrets about the past or concerns about the future. Disconnect fully, for a week, in order to reconnect with what really matters:
- Reconnect with yourself,
- Reconnect with God, your creator,
- Reconnect with others, on a level you may have not experienced in a long time.
Here’s the program in a nutshell:
Ready for the adventure?
Contact Stéphane via email: sdesaintalbin at yahoo.com