Goum Trek, Wyoming
July 19-27, 2019
led by Stéphane de Saint Albin and Fr Bill Hill (Rock Springs, WY)
Disconnect from the virtual word,
to reconnect with what really matters!
- Ever felt that life is running too fast, and that you’re not really in control?
- When was the last time you stopped to breathe and think?
- Ever realized that the endless hours spent in the virtual world keep you away from what is essential?
- Are you ready to break free from your smartphone for a week?
This is your personal invitation to disconnect from everything that enslaves you, day-in, day-out: social networks (yes, indeed!), worries about time and money, the comfort of your air-conditioned life, any small or severe addictions (tobacco, alcohol, food, etc), any regrets about the past or concerns about the future. Disconnect fully, for a week, in order to reconnect with what really matters:
- Reconnect with yourself,
- Reconnect with God, your creator,
- Reconnect with others, on a level you may have not experienced in a long time.
Here’s the daily program of a Goum trek:
Ready for the adventure?
Contact Stéphane via email: sdesaintalbin at yahoo.com
Not sure yet?
Download our Goum Wyoming 2019 flyer
Read Fr Bill’s testimonial from his first Goum trek
Check out my invitation to the desert